Florence Duomo Rules And Regulations
Keeping in mind the religious nature of the site, there are certain rules and regulations tourists are expected to follow at the Florence Duomo. Here are a few to make a note of before your visit:
• Bare shoulder attires are not permitted. This includes spaghetti tops, tank tops and tubes.
• Plunging necklines should be avoided.
• Shorts & skirts above the knee are not allowed.
• It is required to take off your sunglasses before entering the cathedral.
• Avoid wearing sandals or flip-flops to the cathedral.